I’ve just uploaded new version of sshfs package.
Here goes changelog:
sshfs-fuse (2.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version. (Closes: #636357)
- documents special handling of IPv6 addresses (Closes: #572222)
- corrects arguments handling (Closes: #535333, #535343, #571152)
* ACK NMU from 2.2-1.1 version, thanks Robert.
* Fixes typo in short description of -dbg package (Closes: #514261)
* Depends on fuse instead of fuse-utils (Closes: #629327)
* Clarify that owner/group options have to be numbers (Closes: #497368)
* Repackaged from scratch, uses DEP-5 copyrights, new debhelper,
quilt format, new policy standards.
– Bartosz Fenski <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 08 Jan 2012 10:01:04 +0000
Enjoy, it fixes 8 bugs