Can’t believe its almost 7 years since my first sponsored upload of Dibbler to Debian archive. I did it cause upstream promised to maintain it and fix any bugs submitted by Debian users. Unfortunately after 3-4 years he stopped to do it. Well since I was the sponsor of it, then I should feel responsible for these packages after him. It’s quite hard to do it, cause I’m not using these packages at all
Anyway, I finally found some time and reviewed them. It wasn’t easy cause in the meantime whole build process totally changed.
To whom it may concern: Dibbler is an IPv6 DHCP client, relay and server.
I’ve just uploaded the newest upstream version.
dibbler (0.8.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* ACK previous NMUes – thanks!
* New upstream version (Closes: #629685)
– uses correct example adsress pool in examples (Closes: #544323)
– corrects scope of stateless in manpage (Closes: #615165)
* Fix pending l10n issues. Debconf translations:
– Danish courtesy of Joe Hansen (Closes: #597767)
– Dutch courtesy of Jeroen Schot (Closes: #632628)
* Fixes handling of children processes using resolvconf (Closes: #627317)
* Doesn’t conflict with other resolver configuration daemons (Closes: #627786)
* Correctly handles multiselect values from debconf (Closes: #629681)
* Debianized almost from scratch, uses new source format.
* New Standards-Version (no changes needed).
— Bartosz Fenski
Yep, it fixes 8 bugs, and brings the newest upstream version with huge number of new features to Debian.